Spring Break is coming, and TUVA TAXI is available to drive you to the Louis Armstrong airport from Thursday, 3/22 to Friday, 3/23! All profits will go towards to non-profit Pacific Links Foundation ((www.pacificlinks.org).
Book TUVA Taxi here: https://goo.gl/forms/BY0d1oaim7WxyGtF3
- Each person will be charged $15 flat even in a party of 2 or more. **Disclaimer: You may be grouped with another party that has selected the same time if space allows.
- Single riders will be charged $20 (i.e. with no other party in the vehicle)
- VENMO or CASH is accepted
- All proceeds will go to the non-profit Pacific Links Foundation, which "leads counter-trafficking efforts at the frontiers of Vietnam by increasing access to education, providing shelter and reintegration services, and enabling economic opportunities." (www.pacificlinks.org)
- Reservations and cancellations must be made no later than 12 hours before your indicated pick up time for organizers to process your reservations/cancellation.
- Reservation MUST be confirmed - you will receive a text confirmation and a text reminder before your ride.
- Not all reservations can be accommodated.
- If you decide to cancel your confirmed reservation, please contact us at (985) 888-0543.
- Meeting spot: Bruff
- Once you receive your confirmation of your pick up time, PLEASE arrive at the meeting place 10 minutes BEFORE your pick up time to ensure prompt departure. *If you are not present within 5 minutes after the pickup time, the car will leave.
- Expected commute time: 30 minutes
Have a wonderful spring break!