The Tulsa County Bar Association is hosting a FREE workshop to help complete your citizenship application. We will have assistance from volunteer attorneys and DOJ Accredited Representatives.
No walk-ins will be accepted. You must REGISTER to attend! To register, call (918) 949-3565 or (918) 663-0377 and mention the Naturalization Workshop.
Eligibility to apply for citizenship:
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be a Legal Permanent Resident for at least 5 years, or, 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen.
• Have basic knowledge of U.S. Government and History.
• Be able to read, write, speak, and understand basic English.
• Have good moral character.
List of Documents to Apply for Citizenship:
• Legal Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) *must have at least 6 months validity remaining
• Social Security card
• Birth certificate with English translation
• OK Driver’s License or ID
• Passport(s) with all visa stamps for four years
• I-94 Card
• Marriage certificate with translation (if applicable)
• Divorce certificate or death certificate with translation (if applicable)
• 2017 tax return and/or recent proof that you receive public benefits like SSI, Medicaid, SNAP, etc.
• 5 years of home addresses with dates
• 5 years of employer names and addresses with dates
• 5 Years of trips outside the U.S. with dates
• If you are married: spouse’s full name, date of birth, address and if applicable, SSN, green card #, date and/or place of naturalization.
• For prior marriages: prior spouse name, date of birth, and dates marriages began and ended.
• If you have children: full name, dates of birth, address and if applicable, green card #.
Questions? Contact Rebekah L. Guthrie-Frisby at (918) 949-3565 or via email at Rebekah@GuthrieImmigrationLaw.com.