Sign up soon for our Warhammer 40,000 tournament! Rules below:
- 2.5hr rounds
- Players must take 1 Patrol or Battalion detachment and can take up to two additional detachments (player’s choice).
- Only one detachment can consist of an allied force. This allied force must contain a shared keyword as per the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
- $20 entry with a growing prize pool based on attendance.
- Winners will be determined by win/loss ratio. Tie breakers: in game victory points (linebreaker, slay the warlord, objective markers, etc.)
- You may include up to one Forge World unit in your army.
- No proxies are allowed in this tournament. WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) rule is in effect.
- Tournament Strategem:
Duncan's Disdain: 1CP. May only be used against an unpainted enemy unit during the shooting or fight phase. Nominate one of your units. Until the end of the phase that unit can re-roll to hit rolls against the unpainted unit.
- Players must bring:
Two copies of your army list
Codex/Rules material for your army
****We have 28 spots available for this tournament. To register: Stop by the store to pre-pay and reserve your spot. You must have a copy of your army list with you in order to register.****