Get ready, Wilmington. The 36 Chambers of Flavor are coming at you for our Wu-Tang Brunch - April 8 @ 10am sharp. We're bringing the ruckus with some help from out friends at Founders Brewing Co., Sixpoint & Two Roads Brewing Company. Check out the draft list & menu...
Founders Dirty Bastard
Founders Backwoods Bastard 2015
Founders Backwoods Bastard 2017
Sixpoint DDH Resin
Sixpoint Anti Resin
Sixpoint Pixel Dust
Two Roads Persian Lime
Two Roads Passionfruit
* Ghostface Burger: our half pound black angus burger topped with ghost pepper cheddar, ghost pepper-mango guacamole, applewood smoked bacon, fried egg & LTO
* Hash Rules Everything Around Me: diced kobe beef, red bliss potatoes, caramelized onions, chopped asparagus, sauteed spinach, fresh horseradish, two fried eggs
* C.R.E.A.M. French Toast: cinnamon battered brioche, coffee infused cream cheese, candied pecans, nutella syrup, vanilla ice cream
* Da Mystery Of Cheese Boxing Mac: breakfast sausage, bell peppers, sauteed onions, crumbled bacon, scrambled eggs, cheddar-swiss fondue, torn biscuits
* Piled High As Wu-Tang Get: shoestring fries, smoked beef brisket, smoked spanish onions, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar-jack, fried basil, two sunny side up eggs
* 7 Chambers Of Quiche: crispy fried scrapple, diced granny smith apples, sauteed onions, heirloom tomatoes, picnic bacon, braised kale, provolone, shaolin salad
Word is bond.