We invite you to an orientation to Waldorf education. Join us to learn about:
- The importance of free play for children's learning and healthy development
- The 3 Rs of early childhood: rhythm, reverence, and repetition
- How are letters and numbers introduced?
- What is the main lesson block?
- Why is academic work presented through artistic and experiential elements?
To attend, kindly register at +91 9910057515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday April 14th
Time: 10 am - 12 pm
Place: WP 204-206, Sector 130, Noida, 201304 (Please call for directions.)