Youth Livelihoods and Wellness Through South-South Cooperation, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
Target students: Form 5/Form 6 and tertiary students
Registration deadline: 24 March, 2018
Date: 29-30 March, 2018
Time: 9:30 - 16:00 (29 Mar) | 9:00 - 16:00 (30 Mar)
Venue: Training Room 1-3, Level 3, Core F, Cyberport 3
Jointly organized by the Government of Hong Kong (Cyberport), United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC), and UNESCO Hong Kong Association.
The Youth Dialogue aims to facilitate dialogue on solutions on technology, innovations, entrepreneurial activities to
1. Fight against poverty;
2. To enhance economic growth via women empowerment and innovation; and
3. Acquire knowledge for sustainable development via new ways of thinking.
The Youth Dialogue aims to promote the sharing of ideas in an unstructured way developed into a feasible solution with technology, innovations and entrepreneurial activities for the following objectives:
1. To echo with global youth unemployment via encouragement of youth entrepreneurship and start-ups; and
2. To provide an opportunity for local youths and youths from developing countries to exchange dialogue and knowledge on innovations, technology and sustainability related topics.
3. In addition, there will be guest speakers ranging from academics, UN organization representatives to entrepreneurs in various fields to share their insights to facilitate more in-depth discussion.