We are happy to invite you to meet with Startup Lithuania Roadshow in UNIT.City. Connect with Lithuanian investors, startups and government institutions working with technology innovations.
- Practica Capital - the most active early stage fund in Lithuania with over 40 investments and number of exits. http://practica.vc/
- Business Hive Vilnius, one of the oldest startup investors, incubator and technology hubs in the Baltics. https://www.bhv.lt/en/
- Contrarian Ventures, with Smart Energy Fund backed by "Lietuvos Energija" group, a state-controlled energy company group, one of the largest in the Baltic States. https://www.cventures.vc/fund
- Open Circle Capital, an early stage tech venture capital fund with partners from Lithuania, Denmark and Finland. Focus on ICT, robotics and other high-tech industries. http://www.opencirclecapital.lt/
- The Bank of Lithuania - development of a FinTech-conducive regulatory and supervisory ecosystem as well as fostering of innovation in the financial sector is one of the Bank of Lithuania’s strategic directions. https://www.lb.lt/en/newcomer-programme
- evergrowth is a Lithuanian company which helps startups scale sales with predictable pipeline and processes: https://www.evergrowth.io/
- InnoEnergy Hub Lithuania. InnoEnegy fosters innovation, business creation and education in sustainable energy: http://www.innoenergy.com
- GR Capital invest in the disruptive tech at Series A-C level in Europe and the US. The focus is on fintech, adtech, and various types of SaaS and marketplace models. http://gr.capital/
- UVCA, Ukraine Venture Capital and Private Equity Association representatives and members. http://uvca.eu/en/members
- UAngel, a Ukrainian business angels network and members. http://uangel.com.ua/
During the main event in UNIT.City, 10 startups will compete for a lucky ticket to Startup Fair 2018, which will take place on 16-17th of May at Vilnius. The winner will have all the costs covered and opportunity to compete for 100 000 EUR investment fund prize in Startup Fair 2018.
Startup-winner will also get access to Business Hive Vilnius (BHV)’s ecosystem – incubation, industry events, supervision from the best advisors.
Registered startups will be informed about the paricipation in the Pitch Battle till Apr 5th, 2018.
Admission is free. Please be aware that seats are limited. Register now to ensure your participation and be ready for active networking after the event!
When: 17:00, April 13th.
Where: UNIT.City, 1 Dorohozhytska St., Kyiv.
UNIT.City, the Unique Innovation Park in Kyiv designed for innovative growing businesses with international potential, the main Ukrainian startup ecosystem hub.
Startup Lithuania, the governmental institution, which aims to support business establishment, entrepreneurship and fosters innovation, powered by Enterprise Lithuania.
JCI Ukraine and JCI Lithuania provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change. JCI Ukraine will be leading Kiev city tour and networking event on Saturday, April 14th, 2018.
Startup Fair 2018
Startup Fair is the main startup event in Lithuania and the neighbouring regions, gathering investors and startups striving for innovations. The programme includes conferences with the most respected local and international speakers; B2B part dedicated to pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings between international investors and startups; and PitchBattle with carefully hand-picked startups.
16:30 - 17:00 - Registration
17:00 - 17:15 - Welcome speech and presentation of Unit.City
17:15 - 17:30 - Lithuania’s Startup Ecosystem & Destination for Investment by Startup Lithuania, Startup Fair 2018 presentation
17:30 - 17:45 - Fintech development in Lithuania by Bank of Lithuania representative
17:45 - Pitch battle and announcement of the winner
19:00 - Networking
13.00 - Kiev tour and networking by JCI Ukraine and JCI Lithuania