Ester Nicholson, author, teacher, speaker, and renowned vocalist uses her inspiring life-story as the core of her powerful teaching: Soul RecoveryTM.
Ester has toured extensively with Rod Stewart and Bette
Midler and has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, Good Morning America and many other national media outlets. Soul RecoveryTM outlines a step-by-step process by which we uncover the essential truth that each of us are whole and complete expressions of Life – no matter what our history or experience might suggest.
In this dynamic workshop, facilitated by Ester, you will:
• Take an inward journey of rediscovering the abundant good awaiting your willingness, acceptance and
• Heal deep negative core beliefs in unworthiness, feelings of not being good enough and un-
• Break old familial, generational and ancestral agreements to struggle, depression and lack.
• Learn how to “tap” using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to release old negative beliefs out of
your consciousness; and tap into the truth.
• Visualize and script your hearts desire from the awareness that you are worthy, good enough and
• Incorporate forgiveness in to the principles of 12-Steps Soul RecoveryTM.
• Begin a 40-Day commitment of prayer, visualization, tapping, forgiveness and more.