Sarah Lal (M.Ost) - graduated through standard pathway in 2015 from the BSO and decided pretty spontaneously in the latter half of her final year that she wanted to move to Australia and a few months later was on the plane! Figuring it all out as she went along, Sarah lived in Queensland for a few months before settling in Sydney where she now lives and works.
Sarah will be covering the following:
1. OSTEOPATHIC REGISTRATION
2. VISA OPTIONS
3. LIFE in AUS
- Step-by-step guide detailing the registration process for new grads in Australia
- Cost estimate for osteopathic registration in Aus and details about exams and paperwork to complete
- Various visa options for emigration (with estimated cost, pros and cons on each visa)
- General info on osteopathy in Australia - incl job forums etc
- General info on lifestyle in Australia and personal experience
There is no forum, no website or anywhere that puts all this info together for osteopaths. This is pretty unique and will be the best guide to anybody considering the move!
Manus Sinistra membership is required to attend the talk and can be attained from the Eventbrite link below, or you can sign up in person on the night with the Manus team, which requires your name and email address. Membership costs £10 for an academic year. Alternatively, non-members can attend a talk for a £5 fee.
The talk will start at 6:30pm on Wednesday the 9th of May. We hope to see you there!