Help the Sport & Recreation Management program continue growing and offering affordable experiential learning and professional development opportunities to Iowa students. Your donation on April 4 at this link: https://goo.gl/CZCZ2H during the ONE DAY FOR IOWA campaign will have an even greater impact. The SRM program is FEATURED during One Day for Iowa - there will be contests throughout the day that will make donations go further. ANY amount helps! We just need EVERYONE to participate by making a gift of any size at https://goo.gl/CZCZ2H or mentioning the Sport & Rec Mgmt program on social media with #1DayforIowa. Check out all the April 4 contests below:
- Rush Hour Challenge! The area that receives the most gifts between 7-8:30 a.m. (CDT) will win an additional $2,000!
- The area that receives the most gifts from recent UI graduates (2007 to 2017) between noon-1:30 p.m. (CDT) wins an additional $2,000!
- The area that receives the most gifts from parents of current students or alumni between 6-7:30 p.m. (CDT) will win an additional $2,000!
- The 10 areas that receive the most gifts overall April 4 will receive a percentage of $40,000 divided among those 10 leading areas!
- Tag a photo with #1DayforIowa and mention the Sport and Recreation Management program to give us a chance at receiving an additional $250 April 4. You do not have to give to participate in this contest.
- John Pappajohn is matching the first $20,000 in donations from recent graduates (2007 to 2017) and current students to any UI area, including the Sport and Rec Mgmt program!
PLEASE go to https://goo.gl/CZCZ2H on APRIL 4 to show your support for the SRM program, and use social media to tell the world that you support Iowa Sport & Rec Mgmt! Your gifts DIRECTLY benefit our STUDENTS!