ATTEND AN ON-SITE ADMISSIONS DAY!
UM-Flint wants to help you get your Michigan degree by offering on-site admissions to all graduating high school seniors.
An Admissions Counselor will review your *completed application* and give you a decision on the spot.
Come see us any time from 4 to 7 p.m. on any of these Tuesdays:
- April 3
- April 17
- April 24
UM-Flint Office Undergraduate Admissions
245 University Pavilion
303 S. Saginaw St.
Flint, MI 48502
Parking is available in the City of Flint’s public parking lot at the corner of S. Saginaw and E. Kearsley Streets. Just bring us your parking receipt during your visit for validation.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your completed admissions application (or apply online at least 24 hours in advance at umflint.edu/apply)
- Official high school transcripts
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Find out about financial aid
- Explore over 100 degree programs
- Learn about student housing
- Learn about placement exams & academic advising
- Learn about campus resources to help you succeed
SNAG YOUR SWAG BAG
The first 15 students to apply during each On-Site Admission event receives a backpack full of cool UM-Flint gear!