This two-day program is designed to provide in-depth lecture presentations and hands-on training to individuals working in the turkey and broiler industries.
For cost, registration or any questions, please visit https://poultryhealthschool.wordpress.com/
At the 2018 Turkey & Broiler Health Management schools, you will:
• Receive practical information and hands-on training as it relates to housing changes in the egg industry
• Work-up real disease cases to evaluate their field diagnostic training
• Learn about poultry management impacts on disease control
• Interact with veterinarians, academicians, and other industry personnel
• Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the two-day workshop