On Wednesday, 11th of April 2018 from 6 pm to 8:30 pm in the Old Library of the Psychology Building (St Mary's Quad), the Psychology Society brings to you "Health and Psychology", an event in which speakers and societies come together to explore how research in Psychology is relevant to understanding and improving health.
Join us for some unique insights by experienced researchers…
1. Dr. Barbara Dritschel will speak about Depression and Mindfulness.
2. Dr. Maggie Ellis will speak about her research regarding Dementia.
3. Dr. Gozde Ozakinci will speak about her research relating to Cancer.
… learn about Societies in St Andrews that work with these topics:
1. The Breast Cancer Awareness Charity - Coppafeel!
2. Dementia Friendly St Andrews
3. St Andrews Wellbeing Committee
...and enjoy some FREE delicious drinks and snacks.
Everyone is welcome and no background in Psychology is needed, simply an interest in learning more about Psychology and its relations to Health. The event is FREE of charge for members and non-members of the Psychology and Neuroscience Society.