Book your place here: www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/news-and-events/open-day/university-open-days-/21-april-2018-open-day/
At the University of Wolverhampton, we’ve got masses to offer our students - whether they’re based at our city centre campus in the heart of Wolverhampton, in Walsall, Telford, or across the world.
- 96.3% GRADUATE EMPLOYABILITY - We’re 5th in the UK* – our students get jobs!
- WE’RE COMMENDED! - We’ve been awarded a commendation – the highest possible accolade – in our most recent assessment by the Quality Assurance Agency.
- WORLD-LEADING RESEARCH**
- BIGGEST EVER INVESTMENT! - Five-year plan to generate £250M by 2020.
- AWARD-WINNING STUDENT SUPPORT#
- LOW COST OF LIVING - Make your money go further compared to other cities in the UK.^
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS - Explore the UK (or pop home!) easily thanks to our central location – plus free inter-campus bus!
- MATRIX-ACCREDITED GATEWAY TEAM - Quality information, advice and guidance.
Come to our Open Day on the 21st April and take a look at our facilities and speak to lecturers to see if WLV is right for you!
* Destination of Leavers from Higher Education. For universities with 2,000-3,000 graduating students (full-time, undergraduate)
** All Research Centres submitted in the most recent Research Excellence Framework exercise had world-leading elements
# Times Higher Education Award 2016 for Outstanding Support for Students