Can you run? How about walk? Maybe hop, skip, or jump? If you can do any of these, you better sign up for UNMC College of Dentistry ASDA’s “Miles for Smiles 5K”!
This annual fun run benefits the nonprofit organization, Kids Against Hunger. Together, we can make a difference in childhood malnutrition.
The mission at Kids Against Hunger is to significantly reduce the number of hungry children in the USA and to feed starving children throughout the world. They package and ship highly nutritious, life-saving meals for starving children and their families in developing countries and the United States.
The 5K will take place on Sunday, April 15th at 12 pm. It will be located at the College of Dentistry on University of Nebraska’s East Campus in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Early registration: $15
Day of registration: $20
- Register by April 5th to guarantee a shirt and grab bag.
- Race begins at 12:00 pm. Please arrive by 11:45 am to receive a bib.
- Participants can park in Patient Parking lot on east side of the College of Dentistry.
- Top 3 men and women will receive cash prizes.
- Raffle prizes at the finish line.
- Strollers and wagons permitted
- Ages 12 and under do not need to register (unless they would like a t-shirt).
- Route is posted below.
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Northwestern Mutual - Nate Kruse
Strada Health Care
Lincoln Orthopaedic Center