GET HYPED for SciSoc’s 2018 “Night in Havana” Cruise, an UNMISSABLE event guaranteed to light up Darling Harbour’s shore with sophisticated Latin elegance and dazzling Havanan charm!
Take a break from studying (or procrastinating) in the Mid-Semester Break, bedeck yourself in a stunning palette of vibrant aqua, browns and greens and join us for a night of salsa, rumba and cha-cha-cha!
🌸 WHO: Anyone and everyone is invited ☺️
- You do NOT have to be a UNSW Student to attend
🌸 WHEN: Friday, 6th April 2018 (6:30pm-11pm)
- Please ensure you arrive on time so you don’t miss out!
🌸 WHERE: King Street Wharf #9
- EARLY BIRD: $45pp (Arc) / $50pp (Non-Arc)
- STANDARD: $50pp (Arc) / $55pp (Non-Arc)
- Please see ticket prices for GROUP PACKAGES in the table posted in the discussion section of this event page
- Tickets can be purchased here: https://goo.gl/forms/FEutXmU1LQ1BBLNi2
- Tickets include: DJ, Security, Photography (DRU), UNLIMITED FOOD and UNLIMITED DRINKS (Open Bar (includes beer, wine and SPIRITS))!
- We will be accepting CASH TICKET PAYMENTS and distributing wristbands for purchased tickets at:
---> Quadrangle on Mon, Tues and Thurs of Week 5 between 10am and 4pm
---> Physics Lawn on Wed of Week 5 between 10am and 4pm
- Cash payments for Early Bird tickets are accepted on Tues-Thurs as long as you register before the Early Bird deadline notifying us of your intent to purchase a EB ticket using cash :)
- EARLY BIRD TICKET SALES END Mon, 26th March (11:59PM) *Unless sold out prior
- STANDARD TICKET SALES END Tues, 3rd April (11:59PM) *Unless sold out prior
!!!! AFTER PARTY DETAILS !!!!
Where: Tokio Hotel in Home the Venue
- FREE entry into Tokio Hotel
- The Wolf Bar will be EXCLUSIVELY for those attending our cruise 🤭😍
- Please ensure you leave your wristband on after the cruise if you wish to attend the Afterparty as they will be used for security/identification purposes
1) This is strictly an over 18 event.
2) A valid photo ID must be furnished upon request.
3) UNSW Science Society is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. Refunds are not possible.
4) UNSW Science Society will not be held responsible for any misconduct performed on the night by individuals attending.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook Message or Email email@example.com