Calling all Piano Lovers (Pianovers), everyone is invited!
This is a social event for all piano lovers, no matter whether you can play the piano, or not. No matter you are young or old. Because, music transcends all boundaries!
[What's in for you]
• Pianists share with us good music.
• Budding pianists gain confidence in performing to a bigger audience,
• Players build a performing profile, and get rewarded when they achieved milestones.
• People who enjoy piano music can hear live piano music.
• You can get to know new friends in the piano community.
• 1700 - 1715, gather at the 2 pianos
• 1715 - 1830, dinner at Maxwell Food Centre
• 1830 - 2000, registered players play for us
• 2000 - 2100, open playing, and socialising
• If you'd like to play for us a piece, follow the Ticket URL link to register your interest. Alternatively, you can register on the actual day itself.
• Registered players will play first, followed by non-registered players.
• Each registered player has a maximum playing time of ~5min, not limited by the number of pieces.
• For each Pianover Meetup, the list of registered players will be posted on our website. Thus, you can build a performing profile over time.
Yong Meng, 81380241 (mobile)
• Bring along some piano scores
• Bring some light snacks and drinks, if you want.
• Dress code: Casual