The Women in Natural Sciences (WINS) program at the College of Natural Sciences is excited to host another Women in Industry Panel that will discuss and focus on what students can do career-wise with a science degree, based on the experiences of some inspirational panelists/alumnae.
We are honored to welcome the following panelists (listed below) who will be discussing challenges that they have faced as women in their careers, how their undergraduate paths lead them to where they are today and will give advice to students.
Moderated by Dr. Kate Biberdorf, Chemistry Lecturer here at The University of Texas at Austin, there will also be a Q&A session where students are encouraged to ask questions!
• Marissa Duswalt Epstein, RD, MBA, Director of Health Education, Engagement and Promotion and Lecturer, Stanford Graduate School of Business (UT degrees in Dietetics/Nutrition and Plan II)
• Stephanie Johnson, Area Manager-Environmental Health & Safety for AT&T (UT degree in Biology)
• Grace Kubin, PhD, Director of the Texas Department of State Health Services Laboratory (UT degrees in Biology and Microbiology)
• Lynn McBee, Consultant, New England Biolabs and CEO of the Young Women's Preparatory Network (UT degree in Biochemistry)
• Simone Wicha – Director of the The Blanton Museum of Art (UT degree in Mathematics)
Join us on Thursday, April 19, 11AM-12PM in the Student Activity Center (SAC) North Ballroom (2.41N).