If you’ve been looking for an open door to learn more about Kundalini Yoga, here it is! A workshop to teach the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga and provide a fantastic baseline to add to your practice.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is also known as the Yoga of Awareness; its focus is on self-awareness and delivering an experience of your highest consciousness.
What you will learn:
• what is Kundalini Yoga, what makes it different and appropriate for these times
• kriya – yoga/meditation that is a perfected action
• mantra – what is it why we chant, basic mantras we use
• pillars of pranayam (breath): Breath of Fire, Long Deep Breathing, Nostril Breathing and more
• mudras – healing hand positions
• introduction to the 10 Yogic Bodies
• All levels of Yoga are welcome