My Valley Pass and The Valley Relics Museum is proud to announce our official San Fernando Valley Film Tour.
Join Jared on Location as he guides you throughout the Valley in a comfortable limo bus to some of the most iconic filming locations of your favorite movies. From Marty McFly's house in Back To The Future to the guitar shop in Wayne's World, the tour will have something for everyone.
The tour makes for a great experience for friends and family to enjoy together. Includes our exclusive virtual gift bag!
* The 3 hour bus tour departs from the Valley Relics Museum in Chatsworth which displays some amazing pieces of the historic San Fernando Valley. We look forward to seeing you on the tour!
Jared On Location: Your tour guide, Jared Cowan, is a film enthusiast, photographer, and camera operator who has also written extensively on the subject of filming locations for various publications including Los Angeles Magazine, LA Weekly, and L.A. TACO. His podcast, On Location with Jared Cowan, in which he interviews filmmakers on-site at the locations from their movies, can be found on iTunes, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud.
Things To Know:
* Refunds are not available.
* Please note tour times might vary depending on traffic conditions
* The tour does stop at certain locations where you will be able to walk around for a brief moment
* The tour does NOT include lunch but you are able to bring light snacks and drinks (No Alcohol)