The Senior Class Gift is a chance to leave your legacy at Smith before you turn in your final exam, walk across the stage at commencement and bid a fond farewell to your undergraduate career.
By contributing to the Smith School Senior Class Gift, Smith seniors are eligible to receive:
- A philanthropy honor cord to wear during commencement
- A standing honor and special recognition during the Smith School Commencement Ceremony in May
- Their name featured on the Smith School honor rolls
Give now: http://giving.umd.edu/giving/Fund.php?name=class-gift-fund!
Want to learn more? Stop by the front reception desk in Van Munching Hall on the following days to learn more about the campaign, make a gift and grab some treats:
- Monday, April 16, 12-2
- Wednesday, April 11, 12-2
- Wednesday, April 25, 12-2
- Monday, April 30, 12-2
- Wednesday, May 2, 12-2
- Monday, May 7, 12-2
The last day to make a gift of any size will be Friday, May 11.