Small Steps Adventures: Velas turtle festival
Imp Note: Turtles coming out from eggs is natural phenomenon, which is not in our hands to control. Sometimes sightings of baby turtle is not possible due to less eggs of the season or there might be some other reaason. But as a Organizer we try hard from our end to cover multiple sessions and after all its luck. And yes, we would like to mention that last year our all batch participants were able to see baby turtles.
Day 0: Friday
11:00 pm: Start Journey towards Velas from Dadar
Day 1: Saturday
05:30 am: Reach Velas village and get ready to visit Velas beach to witness the wonderful Life of Tiny Turtles. Briefing session about the Olive Ridley Turtle.
07:30 am: Move towards our accommodation which is a typical Konkani house. Freshen Up and unload your bag packs. Have homely breakfast and introduction session.
11:00 am: Proceed to visit Bankot Fort which is well known for its history and breathtaking view of Velas beach and Harihareshwar Temple.
01:00 pm: Lunch and rest till evening
05:30 pm: Get ready to visit Velas beach by evening looking for more sightings of olive ridley turtle hatching.
07:30 pm: Documentary based on Journey of turtles.
09:00 pm: Dinner and fun activities
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am: Wake up and Sighting those baby turtles again
07:30 am: Breakfast and leave for Harihareshwar. Experience one of the interesting part of trip where our bus will be transferred from one district to another in a jetty via sea route.
11:00 am: Visit Harihareswar Temple and Lunch
01:00 pm: Return Journey towards Mumbai.
Cost:INR 2900 + 5% GST
● Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai by non A/c luxury bus
● Accommodation in beautiful home stays of Velas Village
● 2 Breakfasts, tea & 1 Snacks
● 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
● Jetty charges
● Expertise charge and first aid
● Any medical emergency occurred during the program
● Anything other than inclusions
● GST (5%)
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry:-
● Extra clothes / towel
● At least 2 liter of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks,(if required)
● Any personal medicine
● Tour Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry heavy bags on eco-tour.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333