Investing is no longer a ‘good idea’ for women, it’s a Must-Know.
Come and learn the basics of money management and how to invest your money (any amount - big or small) in a way that it will GROW and help you get closer to your goals!
- The importance of Investing vs. Saving
- When to start investing
- Defining your financial goals
- Understanding financial concepts (Risk, Returns, Debt, Equity)
- The financial tools for investing: Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Insurance; pros and cons, how they work, what to expect etc.
- A closer look at Mutual Funds (how to select, analyze, invest; important terminology; how to read a MF factsheet etc.)
- Gold as an investment
- The role of a Financial Advisor
- How to diversify your investments to maximize growth
- Understanding Insurance basics (purpose, benefits & how to choose the right policy)
- Building a balanced, overall portfolio that meets your goals
About the SPEAKER:
Finance GYM conducts fun, interactive sessions on investing and money management. Having trained over 3,500 people across 5 cities till date, they are leading the way in Finance Education.
Niyati Patel, Financial Expert & Head of Faculty at The Learning Curve Academy, will be leading the session. She was earlier Vice President at Bank of America, where she handled treasury services for both multinational and large Indian corporates. She is passionate about empowering women in the area of personal finance.
Don’t miss this highly informative & practical session on the nuts and bolts of managing money, over a cup of coffee with a group of amazing women!
* Limited Seating
** For Women only