Come learn the basics of Reiki. What Reiki is? What Reiki does? How it is used? When it can be used, and by whom? Reiki is a hands-on energy technique from Japan. It is recognized as a complimentary treatment to Western medicine and it is used more and more in hospitals.
The goal is to bring balance to the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body using the body’s own energy system; promoting overall health and well being. Reiki also tends to open or increase your senses.
REIKI I OBJECTIVES:
• Learn about what Reiki is, how it’s used
• Reiki’s guiding principles
• History of Reiki
• How to conduct healing sessions
• What the attunement opens you up to
• Reiki symbol
• Practice using your new healing abilities
REIKI I INCLUDES:
• In-person instruction
• Attunement to 1 Reiki symbol
• A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki I Practitioner.
Once you are attuned you are eligible to offer Reiki healing sessions to the public.
If your child is interesting in learning and practicing Reiki please PM for class information.
PM or call me at (323) 243-0977 for price and to sign up.