Registration for the Vendor & Craft Sale is officially open
April 14th at 9am and will stay open until all tables are taken.
Vesper Day Craft & Vendor Sale 2018
inside the Community Center.
The day and hours of the sale will be
Saturday, June 2nd from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Set up can begin at 8 AM.
Only one representative of each vendor is allowed.
Spaces reserved first come, first serve.
Payment must be made within 24 hours of reservation being placed.
Payment may be dropped off at the Lester Public Library of Vesper or labeled and placed in their book drop during non-business hours.
Reservation fee: ELECTRIC ($25) Non-Electric ($20)
Access to electrical outlets is limited, requests are taken first come, first serve
Rules of the Craft/Vendor Sale
1. Craft and home business sales items (one representative of each) will be allowed.
2. All vendors are responsible for compliance with any and all requirements of the State of WI.
3. All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner.
4. Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing.
5. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners always.
6. Tables and chairs are available.
7. Spaces shall be assigned by the Vesper Day Chairperson.
8. Applicable fees shall be prepaid within 24 hours of registering.
9. Collected fees will go towards community related items and events as decided upon by the Village Board.
10. Each vendor/crafter is asked to donate an item of their choice for a raffle. Proceeds from the raffle will go towards community related items and events.
Happening on the same day:
Village Wide Rummage Sales
Kickball Tournament - both family & competitive