"Easy Weed-Free No-Till Organic Gardening" - Tuesday Evening Series
Are you ready to start your spring garden? We'll show what to do so you can have a successful and weed-free garden while developing your soil and planting correctly for our unique climate.
In our 4-lesson series "Easy Weed-Free No-Till Organic Gardening” you’ll learn:
- where to put your garden
- what tools and supplies you will need
- how to prepare the soil
- how to choose the right plants for the right season
- how and when to water the garden
- how to prevent weeds
- how to prevent pests and diseases
- how to use the internet for continual learning
*************Early-Bird Special **************************
If you register and pay through Friday, April 13th the class series is only $50 – after that the cost is $60. Our classes are very popular (particularly in the spring!) so be sure to register early to reserve your spot.
Lessons are taught at the Vickrey Community Center which is behind the Roger Scott Tennis Center and close to Cordova Mall and the airport.
**To register contact the Vickrey Center at 850-912-4056 x1.**
We have 3 class times to choose from:
- Tuesday mornings: - 9:30 – 11:00 am - Apr. 17th, 24th, May 1st & 8th
- Tuesday evenings: - 6:30 – 8:00 pm - Apr. 17th, 24th, May 1st & 8th
- Thursday evenings: - 6:30 – 8:00 pm - Apr. 19th, 26th, May 3rd & 10th
For more information about the classes contact East Hill Edible Gardening. You can reach us at email@example.com, 292-8155, or message us here.
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you!
*If you have any friends and family interested in gardening, please invite them to this event
#ItsSpring! #Pensacola #UpsideOfFlorida