To register, please call Jessica at 479-402-1899
This 4 part series will utilize trauma informed yoga therapy to teach participants the breath/body awareness necessary to practice self-regulation. You will learn to identify your personal cues for dysregulation and how to manage the short and long term physical and mental signs and symptoms of anxiety and distress.
Your $199 registration will include:
- 45 to 60 minutes of yoga at each meeting (All levels of yoga! If you can breath, you can do this practice!)
- All materials provided including workbooks with pictures and instructions for home practice
- Videos for home practice
- 60 to 90 minutes of education on the brain/body connection, physical and mental stress response, practical self regulation tools, and so much more!
- Our beautiful studio space located in Bentonville is also equipped with yoga mats/props, and you are welcome to bring your own, too
- Jessica Fowler, owner of Vitality Yoga and certified Trauma Informed Yoga Therapist. Jessica practices in Bentonville as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and integrates Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy into psychotherapy and advanced nursing care to create an holistic approach to mental health. She has over a decade of nursing experience and is currently pursuing her doctorate in nursing practice with a research focus in yoga and mental health outcomes
- Ally Smolinski, certified Trauma Informed Yoga Therapist. Ally practices in Rogers, AR as a licensed social worker. Ally pursued her 200 hour yoga teacher training in 2016 to bridge her education and experience as a mental health professional with the healing and holistic practice of yoga.
***Class size will be limited to 10 people to ensure maximum benefit for each participant. A minimum of 5 registrants will be required for the clinic to take place.