Boxing is a great stress relief. This circuit class includes body weight exercises in an inclusive and supportive environment.
Nicole is a qualified PT with over 8 years experience and is passionate about Health, Fitness & Loving Life.
WHAT I SUPPLY - Boxing Gloves and Pads but feel free to bring you own if you have them.
WHAT YOU SUPPLY - For hygiene purposes you will need to supply your own Glove Liners/Quick wraps (no liners/wraps no boxing), These are inexpensive and can be purchased from places like Kmart for about $4 or Ebay/Online.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL - Simply click on the Ticket link below, or follow the step by step instructions below:-
1. Register at rhap.teamapp.com (either by downloading the App on you smart phone or visit their website on your PC)
2. Once you have Signed Up to Team App you will be sent an email to confirm your registration. IMPORTANT you must Activiate you Membership by clicking on the link in your email.
3. After you have Activiated your Account, Log in to Team App.
4. Then search for ‘RHAP’ or ‘Redlands Healthy and Active’ and Become a member of this Team
5. A list of Activities will then appear, tick the boxes of the activities your interested in and click Continue
6. From the Main Menu, click on Activity you want to book in for, choose the relevant date of the class you want, Then under the coloured boxes you should see the words in blue "You have not replied yet (tap here)'. A drop down box will appear, click YES
7. You are now RSVP (Booked in)!!