Link to online prize list
Saturday, July 28, 2018
RAIN OR SHINE
Registration – 6:30 AM
Show – 8:00 AM
Open to Exhibitors of VSE’s 40” & under
Proof of EHV vaccination and 12 month Coggins required - will be checked at Fair entrance
Chairpersons – Christine Salter & Ann Thomas
For more information on the day of show call 484-560-8646 or 201-874-2390
Show begins at 8:00 AM ~ Rain or Shine
Youth A Division: 3, (6 or 9), 16, 19, 22
Youth B Division: 4, (7 or 10), 17, 20, 23
Adult Division: 5, (8, 11 or 12), 18, 21, 24
1. Model Mares
2. Model Geldings
3. Youth A Showmanship
4. Youth B Showmanship
5. Adult Showmanship
6. Youth A Halter Mares
7. Youth B Halter Mares
8. Adult Halter Mares
9. Youth A Halter Geldings
10. Youth B Halter Geldings
11. Adult Halter Geldings
12. Adult Halter Stallion
13. Solid Color, all sexes, all age exhibitors
14. Multi-Color, all sexes, all age exhibitors
15. Pleasure Driving, split by age depending on number
16. Youth A Halter Obstacle
17. Youth B Halter Obstacle
18. Adult Halter Obstacle
19. Youth A Hunter
20.. Youth B Hunter
21. Adult Hunter
22. Youth A Jumper
23. Youth B Jumper
24. Adult Jumper
26. Costume Class
27. Liberty Class
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Show Management reserves the right of declining to receive any entry and to return any entry fee and/or stable charges before or during the Show without being liable for compensation.
Time Schedule: The time schedule and order of events contained herein is tentative. Show management reserves the right to combine, cancel or reschedule classes in accordance with applicable rules.
Coggins Test: A negative Coggins test within 12 months of the show date and proof of EHV vaccine given.
No dogs or alcoholic beverages are permitted on the fairgrounds.
No horse, vans or trailers outside the designated areas.
The show committee and any and all associated with it, will not be responsible for any accident, which may occur to a rider, driver, groom or attendant, animal or equipment at the show. Should any question or dispute arise that is not covered in the rules, the same will be referred to the Show Committee whose decision will be final.
“Every entry at a recognized competition shall constitute an agreement and affirmation that all participants (which include without limitation, the owner, lessee, trainer, manager, agent, coach, driver, rider, handler and horse), for themselves, their principals, representatives, employees and agents;
(1) Shall be subject to the Constitution and Rules of the Association and the local rules of the competition;
(2) represent that every horse, rider, driver and handler is eligible as entered;
(3) Agree to be bound by the constitution and rules of the AHSA, and of the competition, and will accept as final the decision of the hearing committee on any question arising under said rules, and agree to hold the competition, the AHSA, their officials, directors and employees harmless for any action taken;
(4) Agree that as a condition of an in consideration of acceptance of entry, they authorize the AHSA and/or the competition management to market, transfer, assign or otherwise make use of any photographs, likenesses, films, broadcast, cablecasts, audio tapes or video tapes taken of the horse(s) and participant(s) while on the grounds, incident to, or in transit between the stabling facility and the event site, in any way they see fit for the promotion, coverage or benefit of the event, sport or the AHSA, without compensation to any of them, so long as the use neither jeopardizes amateur status nor endorses a specific product or service and hereby expressly and irrevocably waive and release any rights in connection with such use. Including any claim to invasion of privacy, right of publicity, or to misappropriation; and
(5) agree they participate voluntarily in the competition fully aware that horse sports and the competition involve inherent dangerous risk of serious injury or death, and by participating they expressly assume any and all risks of injury or loss, and they agree to indemnify and hold the AHSA, the competition, and their officials, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against all claims including for any injury or loss suffered during or in connection with the competition, whether or not such claim, injury or loss resulted directly or indirectly, from the negligent acts or omissions of said officials, directors, employees or agents of the AHSA or competition.
The construction and application of AHSA rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York, and any action instituted against the AHSA must be filed in New York State.” See article 1502.5-AQHA rules where applicable.
Youth A – Open to exhibitors 12 & under as of 1-1-17
Youth B – Open to exhibitors 13-17 years old as of 1-1-17
Adult – Open to exhibitors 18 years & older as of 1-1-17
Six place ribbons will be given in each class.
Grand and Reserve Champion awards and ribbons given in each division.
Championship – Point accumulation to be on horse and exhibitor combination.
For prize list/information call 484-560-8646