Psychic Medium Dennis Stojkovic connects with passed loved ones to deliver messages of love. During this seminar, audience members will receive messages that will be comforting and healing. Dennis is known for his accuracy in details while delivering messages. Be prepared for a mind opening event that may leave you astounded and challenging your beliefs!
The Mediumship Seminar
Dennis begins the seminar by explaining in simple terms how he receives messages from passed loved ones. He will then move onto 'audience readings'. Unfortunately, not everyone in the audience will receive a reading, though Dennis will try to get as many messages across while the energy is strong. The seminar will conclude with question and answer time.
* 7pm register - 7:30pm start.
* The seminar will run for approximately 1.5 hours with no interval.
* Seating is unallocated theatre style. i.e. ticket's do not have seat allocation.
* Tickets are non-refundable within 7 days of the event.
* Please note that seminar events may be recorded/filmed for use by Melbourne's Medium Dennis Stojkovic, and/or for public viewing. Photo's may also be taken at the event and used on social media, our website and other advertising mediums. If for any reason whatsoever you would prefer to be excluded from any recording / photos ect. please advise one of the Connecting with loved ones staff members on the night.
Dennis does not have control over who may come through on the night. It could be the person that you were hoping to hear from or the person you would least expect to connect with. Please be open to receive messages or let Dennis know that you would rather not receive the reading so that Dennis can pass on messages to those who most need it.
Readings provided by Dennis Stojkovic are for the purpose of guidance and support only. Dennis takes his work very seriously and the information that he provides is his personal opinion. He does not take responsibility for what you choose to do with the information, including any actions you may take. The actions you take and the choices you make are solely your responsibility. All readings and questions answered are not a substitute for professional services. At no time should Dennis's advice be regarded legal, medical, psychological, financial or business fact and are subject to your own judgement and interpretation. For any matters as such, you should seek a relevant qualified expert.