- Event costs 40,000 LL for Adults.
- 10,000LL discount for teenagers
- FREE for kids below 13 but have to be with their parents.
(this includes: Pullman Transportation, Professional Guides, First-Aid Kit, and Professional Photographer)
For more info, call Theo 03.582084
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(smoking is not allowed during hiking)
(eating/drinking except water is not allowed in the Pullman)
This Sunday we will go to Zgharta district to do a new hiking trail that starts from Karm El-Mohr village to reach Jerd El-Njas in about 4 to 5 hours.
our hiking information:
- Distance: 14km - 15km
- Hiking level Medium/Medium (5/10)
- Cumulative ascent: +400m
- Cumulative descent: -400m
- Altitude: max 1450m min 1050m
- time for hiking between 4:00 till 4:30 hours slow steps
- we will have approximately 10 short breaks around 3 mins each before we reach the end.
best stuff to bring with you for hiking are the following:
- ID Card or Passport
- Self Insurance Card (if you have one)
- Hiking shoes
- Hiking stick if needed
- 1 liter of water
- Sweatshirt and a thin jacket in case you felt cold.
- Dried fruits or chocolate power bars for hiking that keep you warm and give you power to hike.
(we should return back to Dora before 8:00pm max if nothing un-expected happened)