Take A Child to School (TACS) is a British Council-Pakistan initiative in collaboration with DOST Welfare Foundation & implementing by Dost Youth Wing "Work to Empower", which aims to work on practical implementation of Article 25-A, which is Basic Free Primary Level Education for Every Child under age 5-16.
This Program have 4 different steps.
1. Capacity building workshop of four days aims to equip young leaders the technique how to work in your community
2. Identification and Enrollment of OUT Of School Children.
3. Enrollment of 20 Out Of School Children
3. Retention visit
4. Different incentives (i.e: National visits, International visits, National Award, and Global event.
Who Can Participate?
1) Interest to work for yourself and for the community.
2) Good communication and active listening skills or a willingness to develop these skills further.
3) Good team Worker, Confident, Motivated Enthusiastic.
4) Willingness to learn and broaden experience to a national and globe perspective.
Grab the opportunity as soon as possible by filling the Registration Form today.
Last date of Registration: March 18, 2018
Final List: March 18, 2018
Registration: Free of Cost
Venue: Government Girls Primary School No 04, Phase 2 Hayatabad Peshawar
Timings: 08:30am - 02:30pm