Join us for:
**Tea, cake and babywearing chat
**Friendly local parents and parents-to-be
** Slings, wraps and baby carriers to try out
**Free fitting and sling troubleshooting service
Suggested donation is just £2 per family.
Please remember that Sling Meets may get very busy, so only limited one-to-one help from our trained Babywearing Consultant is available (often a max of 5-10 mins per family at peak times).
- Are totally new to babywearing & looking for your first sling
- Want to learn how to use woven wraps
- Need help carrying your baby/toddler on your back
- Want to carry 2 babies at once
- Have any health considerations
....then you are VERY welcome to join us, but we also advise that you book in for a one-to-one Consultation or workshop with our trained Babywearing Consultants so we can offer you more focused guidance, advice and support.
Details at https://wearmybaby.co.uk/reading/
Please message us for the full address if you've not been to our house before.