Root & Rebound & Fresno Public Defender’s Office invite you to join us at our free Second Chances Legal Clinic!
Morning: Jennifer Leahy, Executive Director of Project Rebound-Fresno State
Afternoon: Claudia Gonzales, Founder & Director of Formerly Incarcerated Xingonas
ALL DAY 1-on-1 Legal Appointments with Attorneys
At this all day clinic, we will be offering FREE record-cleaning services, and legal support on navigating reentry legal barriers related to employment, housing, family, immigration, parole and probation, and more.
At this clinic, our lawyers can answer questions like:
• “Can I expunge my record?”
• “Can I change how much child support I owe?”
• “Can I get my felony changed to a misdemeanor?”
• “Can I challenge parole conditions?”
• “Can I get a barber’s license?”
• “What can an employer ask me about my record?”
• “Can I get visitation rights with my children?”
• “Can a landlord run a background check on me?“
NOTE: Our assistance will be limited to day-of support. We will not be taking on direct representation of clients in court.
Call 510-279-4662 or sign up at this link below for an appointment: http://bit.ly/fresnoclinic.
Free refreshments will be provided at this event.