Hey West Benders! We need your help.
We will be getting our website redesigned this year! We would like to create a tagline that is special to our library. We would like YOUR suggestions!
What is a tagline? In our situation, it is a special catchphrase or slogan to help define the essence and feeling of a place. We would like a few words to help define your thoughts and feelings about the library and it’s place in the West Bend Community.
A tagline could be a short series of words that each are a specific idea, like “Read, Discover, Explore” or a phrase such as “The Heart of the Community”. There are many possibilities!
• Only one idea per person, please. All ages are welcome to participate.
• Your tagline must be five words or less. It can be a sentence, a series of words with individual meaning, or a short phrase. It can also include the word "read" which is currently part of our logo.
• Please submit your ideas by Wednesday, April 11 at 9 PM.
• The person who creates the winning tagline will get full bragging rights and special mention on our website and Facebook page.
• Also, the tagline will be displayed in a prominent location on our new website next to our library logo.
• Please contact Sara at 262-335-5151, ext. 5259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• By submitting material to the West Bend Community Memorial Library, the entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted work of authorship is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the work does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the line or phrase. In the event that any entry infringes upon the above-referenced rights, the Library shall remove said entry from the contest and shall cease all future uses of the entry.
• The entrant grants the West Bend Community Memorial Library full license to use any entry submitted without further compensation save the terms and conditions of this Contest.