Join friends, kids and neighbors for WBNA's annual Neighborhood Spring Cleanup. For 35 years – as long as WBNA has existed – west siders have come together to make a huge and visible impact on the cleanliness and safety of our neighborhood. This event is not only fun, it's gratifying and a great way to get to know your neighbors!
This year features an early bird (8am) Tree Planting of 29 trees at Dexter Training Ground, a 9am Cleanup and Green-up start time at WBNA with free breakfast treats, Kids Zone Cleanup Activities at Dexter Training Ground (10-11:30am), and our annual free cookout for all Cleanup Day volunteers at noon!
CLEANUP SCHEDULE ~ Saturday, April 28
* 8:00am / Early bird pre-cleanup Tree Planting in Dexter Training Ground! Meet at 113 Parade Street (firstname.lastname@example.org for more info & to RSVP)
* 9:00am / Meet @ WBNA, enjoy breakfast items, form teams with street captains and other volunteers
* 9:30am / Street teams set off to designated cleanup areas
* 10-11:30am / KIDS ZONE at Dexter Training Ground (Parade Street side)
* 12:00pm / Meet back at the WBNA for a free cookout for volunteers
FULL DETAILS HERE: https://www.wbna.org/events/2018/4/28/35th-annual-neighborhood-spring-cleanup
* Image above from a poster designed by Jimmy Lazer