There's a lot more to concealed carry than simply purchasing a handgun and taking it with you on your day to day business. In this two-hour non-shooting seminar, students will learn key concepts related to legally carrying a concealed handgun in public. You will leave the class with a much stronger understanding of the various things you need to know about carrying firearms.
We will also provide you with great reference material and opportunities to ask a multitude of firearms related questions.
2 hours | $40 per person
- Safe firearms handling and how it pertains to everyday carry
- Gear selection (holsters, belts, flashlights, etc.)
- Methods of carry
- Interactions with law enforcement officers
- Mindset revolving around carrying a firearm
- Situational awareness
- Washington state firearms laws
- Best-practices to dealing with potentially uncomfortable circumstances
- legalites to concealed carry you may not have considered or even knew about
-Participants must be US Citizens, Immigrant Green card holders or Washington State residents. No Exceptions.
-Each participant must bring government issued ID and/or their Immigrant Green Card to class with them. Non-citizens who arrive without an immigrant green card will not be allowed to participate in the course and will forfeit their registration fees.
-All participants must be 13 years of age or older. If the student is under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must register to take the class with the student.
-All participants must be able to speak and understand English fluently and without the assistance of a translator.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this class or the requirements for it