This 3 hour Workshop is focused on teaching you the building blocks towards a Press to Handstand.
This can be from the floor or using a Pole or apparatus.
- Learn the mechanics of the Press and how it should feel.
- Identify where you need to build strength.
- Identify where you need to work on flexibility.
- Learn how to build strength for active flexibility.
I'll share all the knowledge required from fingertips to toes to get you moving towards that effortless Press to Handstand.
If you are looking to work on your Press to Handstand and aren't quite there yet you'll be able to identify things that you can work on to allow you to keep progressing towards it.
If you already have a Press I'll share drills to make it even more effortless and transitions you can play with.
Gayle brings exercises that allow you to connect to your body in ways you may not have felt before.
* A freestanding Handstand is beneficial but not required.
Basic pushing and pulling strength is required to get the most out of this workshop.