BeauCARE Aquatics will be hosting an American Red Cross Lifeguard training May 4-15.
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
Looking for a great job where you can Make a Difference?
Become an American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard.
BeauCARE Aquatics. will be holding training as follows @ Beauregard Country Club & the West Park Pool:
• Friday, May 4 (Pre-Reqs) / Country Club 3:30 – 8:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 5 / West Park Pool 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 6 / Country Club 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Monday, May 7 / TBA 3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Tuesday May 8 / TBA 3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Thursday, May 10 / TBA 3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Monday, May 14 / Country Club (Skills Test) 3:30 . – 8:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 15 / West Park Pool (Written Test) 3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• If needed due to weather and class size, May 16th may be added - TBA
***Pre-Class Workshop on April 28 @ West Park Pool 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.***
(Not mandatory but highly recommended)
Prerequisites: MUST PASS PRE-REQ’S TO CONTINUE IN THE CLASS
• 15 years of age by the last scheduled day of class.
• Swim 300 yards continuously (demonstrating rhythmic breathing and breath control – front crawl, breaststroke of combination of both)
• Complete a timed event swimming 20 yards, surface diving in 7-10 feet, retrieving 10 lb. object, return to surface, swim on back with object to point of start and exit water with no assistance without ladder or steps.
• Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only with hands tucked into armpits.
There will be mandatory online content. Pre-registration is REQUIRED! Class fee is $225 (non-refundable/all materials) with a non-refundable deposit of $50 required at time of hard copy registration. Balance due prior to first day of class.
Registration Deadline is April 27!
ATTENDANCE IN ALL CLASSES IS MANDATORY FOR SKILLS TRAINING! NO EXCEPTIONS!
To register, call BeauCARE at (337) 462-2273, ext. 18/email email@example.com or 628 High School Drive, DeRidder
Visit us on the web – www.beaucares.org or on FaceBook