U.S. troops are fighting in seven countries and deployed in more than 100. The already huge military budget is being vastly expanded, with trillions of dollars projected to be spent on newer, more "usable" nuclear weapons.
Today (Monday April 9) the US-backed Israeli state launched a missile attack on Syria--at the same time they are massacring unarmed demonstrators in the "Great March of Return." Trump says he will announce the US military response to unverified allegations of a chemical attack in Syria. The Syrian government denies involvement in the attack. Last year a similar attack led to the US striking at Syria with Tomahawk missiles. Later, Sec. of War John Mattis admitted the US had no evidence that Syria had committed the attack.
At the same time, a McCarthyite hysteria has been created against Russia, intended to prepare the people here for new and extremely dangerous provocations against that country.
Join us on Sunday April 15 to say:
- No new war against Syria, Korea or Iran - End all U.S. wars around the world!
- Shut down all foreign bases & Bring all troops home!
- End the anti-Russia hysteria before it leads to war!
- Stop the nuclear weapons build-up!
- Fund healthcare, housing, schools & jobs, not militarism!