We are hosting our 2nd Hackathon: Social Testing event and you are invited!
Social Testing Hackathon is a friendly contest among local software testers to test a software/app to find and report issues and bugs. Hosted by Inflectra, the Hackathon will place on May 17, 2018 at WeWork Tyson's Corner. Just like Inflectra's inaugural software testing event in DC in March 2018, the 2nd hackathon also follows the rules used in Software Testing World Cup (STWC).
Please register using Eventbrite
Place: WeWork Tyson's Corner, 5th floor
Date: May 17, 2018, from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
Refreshments will be served.
5:30 - 6:00 pm - Participant orientation
6:00 - 8:00 pm - Social Testing Competition
8:00 - 8:30 pm - Award Ceremony & Wrap up
1. Anyone can test, including teams of two!
2. The testing period is 2 hours, during which you test
3. The real-life application to be tested will be announced at the start of the competition
4. The winner will be selected based on the highest number of bugs found that are reproducible
5. The final deliverable is the issues you’ve found and a test report, focusing on major issues. The test reports should be straightforward and submitted before the end of competition
6. We will use SpiraTest to manage each participant's tests and track all test reports.
What You Need:
- A smartphone
- A laptop, or tablet
- Check out SpiraTest before the event (getting started videos are available here)
What You Get:
- The top three winners will receive awesome prizes, including an Apple iPad.
- The more people that take part, the better prizes we will have, so please invite your friends!