Join Whaleback for a great cause and to fill your stomachs. To purchase tickets visit https://www.whaleback.com/chili-cookoff-1/chili-cook-off-tickets. Tickets are also available at the door.
Interested in entering a chili? Pre-register your chili (no cost) in the cook-off at: https://goo.gl/forms/ZtlDku9wKnDUv9d92
- Bring a minimum of 3 quarts of chili in a crockpot with serving spoon
- Provide garnishes and sides to accompany your chili
- Every chili entered includes one adult admission (so you can sample and judge everyone else's)
- Bring marketing materials (brochures, menus, business cards, etc.) to advertise
- Best Restaurant / Caterer
- Best Non-Profit
- Best Individual
- Best Overall (whoever receives the most votes overall)
Winners in each category will receive free Whaleback day tickets and the grand prize winner will receive a free season pass! Live music by Jim Hollis, a cash bar, and raffle for downhill ski equipment and other prizes will make this a fun event.
Restaurants: Molly's Restaurant & Bar, Jesse's Steaks, Seafood & Tavern, Farmers Table Cafe, The Stewart Farm -Lockehaven Weimaraners, Mickey's Roadside Cafe & Tavern Room
Nonprofits: Community Lutheran Church of Enfield, New Hampshire, Friends of Mascoma Foundation, Mascoma Cooperative Preschool, Silent Warriors of Enfield, NH, Vital Communities
Voting is from 4:00-6:30 pm, winners will be announced at 6:45 pm and a sign displaying the winners will be posted at Whaleback throughout the 2017-2018 ski season.