I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the 2018 Cardinal Culture Wrestling Camps. You will have the opportunity to learn up-to-date wrestling technique while also getting extra summer competition and training. The staff and I are looking forward to working with you to improve your team skills and performance. Our current team will serve as counselors for the camp at a ratio of 1 counselor to every 10 campers. We hope to see you and your team in June!
- Northern Iowa Head Coach
- 2008 Olympian
- 5th at 2007 World Championships
- 1999 NCAA National Champion
- 3x All-American & Big Ten Champ
- Head Coach at Wisconsin University
- 3x World Team Member
- NCAA National Champ & 3x All-American
- 2018 12th place team finish at NCAA's with 3 AA's
- Ranked 16th in the World at 92kg in Freestyle
- 4x NCAA DIII National Champ
- 2x Wrestler of the Year
- Nittany Lion Wrestling Club Member at Penn State
- 2018 NCAA National Champ at 133 pounds
- 2017 NCAA National Runner-up
- CMP Training Center Lead Technician
- Coached Multiple All-Americans & National Champs
- Founder of Compound Apparel
High Performance Camp (June 22nd - 28th)
Grades 7th - 12th
This camp provides intense one on one training, technique from world class clinicians and participation in the competition section of the camp. This camp is for the serious wrestler looking to take it up a notch this summer by committing to extra sessions where we will be learning to build better habits in these areas: drilling, technique, nutrition, weight training and overall mentality.
Technique & Competition Camp (June 24th-28th)
Grades 4th - 12th
This camp provides individuals and teams the opportunity to learn technique from some of the best clinicians in the country and compete in up to 8-10 competitive matches during the week. Individual and Team awards will be given to each weight class champion and to the Top 2 teams. Middle School & Elementary campers will get live wrestling & other competitive games in.
Youth Commuter Camp (June 24th-28th)
This camp provides youth wrestlers with the opportunity to continue to develop the fundamental skills of wrestling, but will also be offered the same cutting edge technique shown to our older campers. Our youth campers will not only have the chance to work with our world class clinicians, but will have the opportunity.
Online Registration will be opening soon! or print and send in registration form with check.
High Performance Camp: $495
Technique & Competition Camp
- Commuter $300
- Individual $375
- Group of 5+ is $365
- Group of 10+ is $355
Youth Commuter: $250