Haven’t you ever ridden a horse but would like to try it out?
Now you have a chance to try horse-riding with cute Icelandic horses in the beautiful Finnish archipelago only 30 km from Turku!
What can you expect
- transportation Turku-Parainen-Turku
- assisted horse-riding
- campfire on the beach (meals are not included)
- beautiful nature of archipelago
- paddling (weather conditions permitting)
When: Saturday 21st of April, more details coming soon!
Where: at Wilhelmsberg stable (Parainen/Pargas, 30 km from Turku) https://paraistenislanninhevoset.com/in-english/
Duration: approximately 3 hours (excluded transportation)
Price & tickets: Coming soon!
Things to remember
- Warm and practical clothes: it’s always a bit windy at archipelago and we will stay outdoors for about 3 hours, so remember to take outdoor clothes. Remember also, that it’s quite hard to get into saddle with a mini skirt or a super long jacket. ;)
- Own food and drinks: We’ll have a campfire where you can barbecue whatever you want from marshmallows to sausages.
This event is designed for people who don’t have riding experience or are beginners with horses. If you already know how to saddle a horse by yourself and don’t need assistance with riding, we can organize a nice tour for you. Contact us or Reetta Haapasalo on Facebook or via e-mail: email@example.com