Think French Wine is all about Burgundy and Bordeaux? Think again - join us this Thursday as our Tasting Train stops in Southern France for outstanding wines from the Landguedoc region. Located close to the Mediterranian Sea, these wines actually come from the largest single wine-producing region in the world. Come explore some great vintages you may not otherwise ever give a chance.
Don't forget - attend all 11 Tasting Train events this year and get a fabulous WineStyles Backpack at the end of the tour!
For more about Languedoc Wines, visit www.languedoc-wines.com/en/languedoc-decouverte
Our Lineup for this stop on our world tour:
- Domaine Delsol Picpoul de Pinet 2016
- Penya Cotes Catalanes Viognier 2016
- Penya Cotes Catalanes Rouge 2015
- Les Darons Languedoc Red Blend 2015
- Villa Des Anges Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Thursday, April 5th, 6-8pm
$12 per attendee, Wine Club members bring a friend for free!