Your dog was hit by a car?
Was involved in a dog fight OR
Was badly cut during a walk?
If the answer is NO, you need to sign up to our Dog First Aid course.
The course will give you the confidence to deal with any situation confidently and correctly and at the end of it you will be provided with a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
• How to examine a dog correctly and safely
• Scene assessment – keeping yourself safe whilst helping the dog
• What a Dog First Aiders Role is – what you can and can’t do
• Canine CPR – NOT the same as with a human!
• How to act if a dog starts choking
• Dog Fights – how do you split up two dogs wanting to kill each other??
• Different Types of Bleeds and what to do
• Drowning Dogs – when can they drown and how to react
• Which burns to treat and how
• Heat stroke – a killer
• Road Traffic Accidents
• Eye Injuries
This course is a must-have for anyone who owns or works with dogs!
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE SO BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!