Wonderla is back with one of its most sought after offers, the Hall Ticket offer. If you have just appeared for your Board exams, then you get up to 35% discount on your entry ticket by presenting your original exam hall tickets.
After a stressful month of exams, all the students of 10th, 11th and 12th board exams are invited to escape into the thrilling world of Wonderla for an unlimited fun filled experience! Students can avail discounts up to 35% on entry tickets by producing their original examination hall tickets at the ticket counter at Wonderla Amusement Park, Bangalore. The discount is offered to students of SSLC/PUC from all over India.
Terms & Conditions
1. Students will have to produce their original hall tickets at Wonderla Ticket counters to avail the discounted rate.
2. The privilege rates are applicable only for those 10th, 11th & 12th class students who have attended their Board exam between 1st March 2018 and 31st May 2018.
3. Offer is valid from 23rd March 2018 in Bangalore Park
4. Offer is only applicable at the counters and not on Online Bookings.
5. Two offers cannot be clubbed together
6. Offer is only valid on regular adult tickets and not applicable on any other categories of tickets