Float Into Fitness Pool Certification Teacher Training
Combine your love of the water and passion for fitness with our new pool certification! This training will cover the necessary skills for teaching pool yoga/fitness on paddleboards, OR pool yoga/fitness with inflatable fitness mats!
What Makes Float Into Fitness The Right Choice For You?
• Two days of training with Paddle into Fitness Master Trainer Michele Colombe (PIF Master Trainer SUP/Yoga/Fitness, BOGAFIT Master Trainer, WPA Level 2, RYT 200) learning key techniques, water safety, and two styles of Yoga & Fitness.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose proper equipment – boards, paddles, accessories, and/or Fitness mats.
• Receive cutting-edge information on training principles, yoga/fitness programming and teaching methodologies.
• Learn how to teach safe and thorough Float Into Fitness signature classes – Gentle Wave, Nautical Flow, and Surfer’s Sculpt.
• Float Into Fitness Pool Fitness Certification
• Receive 12 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits
• Receive 1.3 American Council of Exercise (ACE) accrediting units
• Take your love of paddle boarding or aquatic fitness to the pool!
You will learn to confidently teach Float into Fitness® signature 1 hour classes: Beginner Lesson Gentle Wave (beginner SUP Yoga class with restorative poses and guided savasana meditation) and Nautical Flow (intermediate vinyasa flow class with arm balances and inversions).
You will also learn to confidently teach a 1 Hour Surfer Sculpt (Dynamic warm up followed by interval training & a Yoga cool down)
Training includes teach-backs so that by the end, students will feel confident instructing all classes.
• Learn how to create and market successful Pool Yoga and Fitness classes in your community through our Business Workshop
• Each participant receives product from our sponsors, Float Into Fitness certificates, 1.3 ACE credits, 12 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU credits over two fun-filled days!
• As a Float Into Fitness Ambassador you will receive discounts on water sports insurance, equipment, apparel, and other accessories.* Get great deals on your new business venture!
$499.99 - 25% = 375.00!!
INCLUDES the 2 day, 15 hour Float Into Fitness Certification, 12 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s, 2.6 ACE (American Council on Exercise) credentials, and a goodie bag! Snacks and drinks are provided.
Apply: Email Application
Requirements: You will need to submit your current CPR, AED and First Aid certification, and you should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.
Yoga Instruction: It is recommended to have two years of teaching (any kind) experience and two years of yoga experience. It is highly recommended to have your 200 hour RYT or Fitness certification, however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently enrolled in your 200HR TT or have plans in the near future to attend. It is not advised to be instructing until this is completed.)
Fitness Instruction: It is recommended to have two years of fitness instruction or coaching experience (e.g. group fitness instruction, athletic coaching, personal training, etc.). It is also highly recommended to have a nationally recognized NCCA-accredited fitness certification (such as ACE, ACSM, NSCA or NASM), however it is not required to apply. (You should be currently studying for a NCCA-accredited fitness credential or have plans in the next 12 months of earning a reputable credential. It is not advised to be instructing SUP Fitness programming until a primary fitness certification is earned.)
Note: AIRBNB is an excellent site for finding rooms or cottages and Lyft is a cheap transportation service downloaded through your iPhone.
Please email email@example.com to inquire.
Call or TEXT
SIGN UP NOW!
Teacher Training Graduate Testimony
“This was a great training class! I feel everything was taught in a concise and effective manner. I was able to learn at my own pace, yet encouraged to challenge myself. I left feeling confident in my own skills and in my ability to teach others. Michele and Michael were awesome! The teamwork they exhibited was great. Each brought a unique set of skills and talents to the training, so I felt doubly blessed. I would recommend this training to everyone who wants to really learn SUP YOGA and wants to be able to teach. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Certified Master Herbalist and a Registered Master Yoga Teacher (RYT-500).
Colorado Springs, CO