Please accept as "Going" if you can attend. We only need 15 volunteers to effectively coordinate these parties. We want to be respectful of everyone's time and so appreciate your support!!! Parties will be held on the first Thursday of the month thru June 2018. We will be on summer break for July and resume again August 2nd.
5:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
• Children picked up from shelter. Efforts coordinated with Monique’s team, Showanda, Carol, & Roland.
• Volunteers Setup & decorate community center meeting room.
* Table clothes: Judy
• Blue Mesa Grill – Pam coordinates delivery of food.
6 – 6:30 p.m.
• Volunteers serve dinner
• Water – Suzy
• Juice packs – Judy
• Cupcakes – Cecilia and friends
6:30 to 7 p.m.
• Magic Show – Dal and Cinde Sanders
• Coloring table
• Before or after magic show based on traffic: Gym activities Carol & Julie
• Assemble party favor bags - Alison, Laura, Susan organize
• Red Light/Green Light – Carol conducts
• Singing to bday children, Cupcakes served, presents from Carol & Julie; Cowboy Santa
• Birthday children receive sleeping bag – Candi provided. Choice of pillow cases and pillow – Elizabeth and Lani will coordinate pillows & cases.
• Children Depart
• Volunteers cleanup & depart
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
This is a draft of the schedule which may need to fluctuate based on arrival times of all parties.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the DFW Birthday Brigade distribution list please let me know.