WEEKLY LEARN TO COPE MEETING EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT AT 7PM AT YPD IN OUR COMMUNITY ROOM
Please join us!
Learn to Cope is a support organization that offers education, resources, peer support, and hope for parents and family members coping with a loved one addicted to opioids or other drugs.
Learn to Cope Offers:
• Weekly meetings where members share experiences, resources, and strategies from their own journeys as they help their loved ones to treatment and recovery from opiates and other drugs.
• A private, 24/7 online discussion board
• Guest Speakers including individuals in long term recovery and addiction professionals
• Training in overdose prevention and the administration of nasal Narcan, a drug that reverses potentially fatal overdoses, keeping the hope of recovery alive for many families
• Educational programs and speaking events at health fairs, schools, and community organizations
If you need transportation, please call Town Taxi of Cape Cod at 508.775.5555 for a free and confidential ride to and from the meetings.
Please visit the "Meetings" section on www.learn2cope.org for the latest information, or call 508.738.5148 with any questions.